When you engage with our services or provide personal information, you consent to its use in delivering our services effectively. We ensure that only authorised personnel who require access will handle your information. Should we need to utilise your information for other purposes, we will seek additional consent.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect personal information to facilitate and enhance your experience with our services. This may include:
– Contact information such as name, email, and address.
– Demographic details, preferences, and academic background.
– Information provided voluntarily via forms, surveys, or correspondence.
– We collect and utilise this information primarily to manage registration programs and services, for administrative purposes, and to enhance the quality of our offerings.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please refrain from providing any personal information. If personal information from individuals under the age of 16 is inadvertently submitted, we take immediate steps to delete this information from our records within 30 business days, ensuring it is securely disposed of in accordance with industry best practices.
You have the option to interact with us anonymously or under a pseudonym unless it’s impractical or legally required for identified interactions.
Information Collection Methods
We gather information through various means:
– Registration forms upon enrolment.
– Throughout the duration of your engagement with our services.
– Website interactions, emails, SMS, telephone conversations, and social media communication.
Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information:
– With third parties involved in our business operations, ensuring compliance with privacy standards.
– Only as required or authorised by law or in circumstances necessary to protect public health or safety.
Storage and Security
Your information is securely stored in different formats, including electronic and physical records. We employ robust security measures to safeguard this data against unauthorised access or breaches. Your information is safeguarded using industry-standard security measures, including encryption for electronic data, restricted access to authorised personnel only, regular security audits, and staff training on data handling practices. In the event of a data breach, we will promptly assess the situation, take necessary remedial actions, and, if required by law, inform affected individuals via email within 30 business days.
Access and Corrections
You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us. Requests for access or amendments can be made in writing. To access or correct your information, submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you have the right to request deletion of your information/account, by submitting a written request to email@example.com, which will be processed within 30 business days.
We take complaints and concerns regarding privacy seriously. You should have any privacy concerns, please notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, our mailing address is PO BOX 613 Crows Nest NSW 1585. We can also be contacted on 02 8425 8600. We will attempt to resolve the matter within 30 business days, in accordance with our resolution procedure.
You may also contact the OAIC. Generally, the OAIC will require you to give them time to respond before they will investigate. For further information visit www.oaic.gov.au or call the OAIC on 1300 363 992. You may also wish to refer to your relevant state or territory health authorities/ombudsman, if they also have jurisdiction.