Our programs meet all of the Psychology Board of Australia requirements for general registration and provide a solid foundation of knowledge and practical skills over and above minimum requirements to enable you to enter the workforce as a competent and confident registered psychologist.
- all supervision requirements of PsyBA. Our individual and group supervisors are dedicated, currently practising professionals who provide both clinical support and guidance as well as academic support throughout your program
- Professional Development online workshops that address all of the Board’s core competencies
- training in and access to a wide range of PsyBA required mandatory and elective psychometric assessments
- advice and support regarding the PsyBA guidelines and preparation of all PsyBA assessment tasks
- training and support in the preparation of Case Reports
- preparation for the National Psychology Examination, including e-learning modules, library resources and an exam study group.