Have you finished a four year degree in psychology… unsure what to do next?
Find all you need to know about your pathway to becoming a registered psychologist in Australia.
Our programs are practical, supportive, and flexible. And you can enrol at any time.
Lawrence Fong, director of the College, will walk you through our internship programs talking specifically about:
- Placement: how we support your job seeking efforts by:
– reviewing your resume;
– offering job search techniques and strategies; and
– providing interviewing practice and coaching;
- Supervision: where we provide several Board Approved principal supervisors to mentor, guide and support you;
- Professional Development: what our comprehensive workshops and seminars entail in our schedule for 2017;
- Assessment Tasks: where we provide you with assistance in your preparation of all assessment tasks including providing you access to a range of psychometric assessments, a library of resource material for assessment and exam preparation, and a range of elective Board Approved practice tests.
We offer structured internship programs that are designed to meet the requirements of the Psychology Board of Australia 4+2 and 5+1 pathways to registration.
Please contact the organiser to register your interest in this session.